What is Taekwondo
- one of the most popular martial arts in the world
- an olympic sport
- comes from Korea originally
- Translated from Korean, Taekwondo means – ‘Foot’ ‘Fist’ ‘The Way’
- First became an olympic event in the year 2000. Sydney Olympic Games
- Jade Jones recently won a gold medal for GB
Why Try it?
- Improves Confidence
- Build Self Esteem
- Increase Fitness & Flexibility
- Become self disciplined
- Learn self defense
There are many clubs in the UK to train with with varying disciplines.
Be the First to comment.